Download a PDF version of this agreement Here
What Our Serives Include:
Warehouse-to-door delivery and one time placement of items being delivered. House to House/Office to Office/ Office or House to Storage, complete moving services. We will unload your items to the correspondence rooms inside your new house or cube your storage unit maximizing the available space.
- To ensure the path inside (lamps, artwork, sculptures, family heirlooms, pictures, etc.) and outside (ice, snow, shovels, rakes, bikes, toys, etc.) of the delivery address is safe and free of any obstacles.
- The area or room being delivered to must be cleared PRIOR to delivery. Pressed On Time Delivery Services will not be responsible for any damage to personal property not moved prior to delivery.
- To inspect merchandise prior to departure of the delivery team. Any questions or problems must be addressed to Raul Rodriguez, (President/Director/Shareholder/Owner) BEFORE the delivery team departs from the premises.
- To ensure furnishings will fit into the designated area and through entrances, hallways, stairways and exits to ease item placement.
Delivery Team Responsibility:
- To provide courteous service.
- To contact the responsible party at the designated delivery or moving address at the contact number provided by the requestor, prior to delivery of merchandise.
- To contact the responsible party should any unanticipated delay occur such as inclement weather conditions, heavy traffic, or other unforeseen events.
Additional Charges Apply For The Following Services:
- Light assembly up to 30 minutes included in delivery. Any extra assembly will be $45.00 per hour labor rate.
- Disposal of unwanted furniture. Starting $25.00
- Returning delivered items to their store/house of origin.
Pressed On Time Delivery Services & Moving Company will not be held responsible for damages occurring to the furniture being delivered, furniture already within the home of the customer, entrances, sheet rock, handrails, interior or exterior walls, light fixtures, personal property, etc. due to furnishings being too large to navigate hallways, stairways, doors, corners, etc or due to furniture being moved within the home at the customer’s request. We reserve the right to refuse service.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS DISCLAIMER AND CONSENT TO NOT HOLD Pressed On Time DELIVERY SERVICES, OWNER, DELIVERY TEAM (EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS) LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SITUATIONS AND/OR DAMAGES.